Campus Software access and downloads
Cal Poly offers a broad range of software for use under various licensing and usage agreements. Title availability is dependent upon your role, (faculty, staff, student, ASI, affiliate, auxiliary and emeritus) and the license contracts with the vendors.
Active software titles are updated monthly; the list is located at Site License Titles - Faculty / Staff. Retired software titles are updated at the end of the Academic Year, the list is located at Retired Software Titles (June 2015). Retired software titles are no longer supported, and may require security exception by OISO.
Software download site is accessed through the Cal Poly portal. The titles you are eligible to download will be searchable; if you search and cannot find a title you are not eligible for it.
- Log into the Cal Poly Portal.
In the “Single Click Access…” portlet, click on “Technical Service Request”.
Click on “New Software Request”.
Search for the publisher, title.
- For example:
- Select the radio button for the title, then click on “Import/Replace”.
- Accept the terms (radio button), then click “Finish”.
- Accept the download method (radio button), download the .exe and compressed files
- (click on the links).
- Complete the software download by clicking on “Finish”.