Service Request System
Information Technology Services uses a hosted Service Request System offered by EnterpriseWizard. The Site Licensed Software System is also hosted on the SRS system.
To access the Technical Service Request System, log on to the Cal Poly Portal.
1. On the Main Portal Tab
2. Under the Single Click Access to ... Section
3. Click the Link called: Technical Service Request.
Email confirmation messages sent by the SRS system will arrive from the following addresses:
|Service Request Tickets:||srs-svcrequest|
|Account Request Tickets:||srs-account|
|Account Task Ticket:||srs-accounttask|
|Software Request Tickets:||srs-svcrequest|
- SRS Modification Request form
- SRS Training PPT Presentation
- How to Create Template Tickets in SRS
- How to change your Search Preferences
- Responsible Use Policy Form for new student assistants
- Using the Software Request System to request and obtain Cal Poly Site-Licensed Software