CMS and PeopleSoft Support
What is CMS?
Common Management Systems (CMS) is our enterprise implementation of PeopleSoft Financials, PeopleSoft Human Resources, and PeopleSoft Student Administration. All 23 California State Universities and the Chancellor's Office use PeopleSoft and are hosted in an environment with shared hardware and support. CMS consists of:
1) Common Financial System (CFS) - Cal Poly Financials
2) Human Capital Management (HCM) - Cal Poly Human Resources, Payroll, and Student applications
Absence Management Self Service (automated timesheets) is now available.
HCM 11g database upgrade is scheduled to happen by June 2013.
Who do I contact for CMS Support?
The ITS Service Desk provides support for CMS, the My Cal Poly Portal, Cal Poly CMS Windows Terminal Services (CMS-WTS), and PolyData Dashboards/Data Warehouse applications. You can also contact the individual CMS Departments listed below for questions specific to their areas.
The ITS Service Desk can be reached at 805.756.7000.
Regular Support Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Academic Personnel (includes training guides)
- AFD Finance Customer Connection
- Continuing Education
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources (includes training guides)
- Institutional Planning and Analysis
- International Students and Scholars
- Office of the Registrar
- Student Accounts