Accounts & Passwords
Cal Poly Accounts
Cal Poly offers access to a core set of computing resources through the Cal Poly Portal, which includes online email, calendar, document sharing, a learning management system, and many campus services. ITS offers centralized Active Directory (AD) services to the campus, in support of offices, computer labs and servers. Access to Cal Poly services remain in effect until an individual is no longer employed by, sponsored by, or eligible to enroll at Cal Poly.
Account Request Forms
- Account Change Form [pdf] - Used to request modifications to existing core accounts (example: name change or quota increase)
- Affiliated Person Request Form [pdf] - Used to request a new account or account modification for an individual who is not officially associated with the University but who requires access to University resources in support of the administrative and instructional needs of the University. These accounts must be paid for by the sponsoring Cal Poly organization.
- Calendar Resource Account Request [pdf] - Used to request a calendar account for a calendar resource (e.g. conference room).
- Club New / Change Account Request [pdf] - Used to request a new account or account modification for a University sponsored Club or Instructionally Related Activity (IRA).
- Department New / Change Account Request [pdf] - Used to request an organizational account for University departments, units, or services.
- PeopleSoft / PolyData / Advancement - Access Request [web] - Used to request access to the PeopleSoft and Advancement administrative systems for those whose job requires this access.
- Computer Account Extension Request [pdf] - Used to request an extension of a State Staff or Faculty account or a Student account past the date it normally would automatically be deleted.