Academic and Personal Use Software
Cal Poly students, faculty, and staff* may download software at no cost or purchase software at a significant discount via the Kivuto "OnTheHub" website.
*Emeritus are not eligible under Cal Poly and CSU licensing agreements.
Kivuto site software is intended for academic use (e.g. teaching, developing, supporting, conducting, or taking courses; non-commercial research; design, development, testing, and demonstrating software programs).
It is your responsibility to carefully read and comply with the license agreement (e.g. personal and "work at home" use rights; management of installation codes).
- Visit https://calpoly.edu.onthehub.com.
- Enter your Cal Poly credentials and click "Sign In."
- The Kivuto landing page will appear.
- Find links to your account, orders, and a sign out option in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- To find a product or software, click any of the software tabs or enter the name into the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Once you have found a product you would like to purchase, select the software and "Add to Cart" for payment and proceed to checkout.
- If you have found a product available at no cost, simply click on the title of the software, select "Add to Cart," and then proceed to checkout.
- Download your new software.
- At the end of your session, be sure to click "Sign Out" and close your web browser.
If you have purchased or would like to purchase an item and require assistance, select the "Help" button in the upper right-hand corner of the Kivuto webpage. Here you can find Frequently Asked Questions that could assist you with:
- Shipping and Ordering
- Software Installation and Codes
For general tech and Imagine support, contact the Cal Poly ITS Service Desk:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (805) 756-7000
- Walk-in: Bldg. 46, Room 100 (Mon-Fri, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
For support with all other products:
- Select "Contact Us" at the bottom of the Kivuto webpage.
- Complete the Kivuto Customer Support form to provide Kivuto with the details of your request.
- Upon submitting the request, you will receive an auto-confirmation email containing a support ticket number.
- Most requests are answered in less than 12 hours and all requests are answered within at least 2 business days.
- Telephone - Live Kivuto customer support agents are available Mon-Fri 6:00 am - 6:00 pm (PST). Call waiting time varies by time of day.
- USA/Canada (Toll Free): (877) 851-7464
- USA/Canada (Toll Free): (877) 454-9871
- USA/Canada (Toll): (613) 454-8198
Imagine License Notes
- Students, faculty, and staff may use the software only to teach, develop, support, conduct, or take courses, lab, or programs offered; in non-commercial research; or to design, develop, test, and demonstrate software programs for the above purposes.
- Students, faculty, and staff may make one additional copy of the software on their personal computer or other device solely for the use as a backup copy, provided that their use is pursuant to these terms.
- Imagine subscriptions and software may not be shared, transferred, resold, assigned, or used to develop or maintain administrative or IT systems.